|MagSafe 2 Holder|
|Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt Pass-Through|
|SuperSpeed USB 3.0||3||1|
|High-Speed USB 2.0||2|
|Status Indicator Light|
DOCK Express for the Macbook Pro with Retina display
Your MacBook Pro® with Retina display becomes a lot more functional with this secure docking station. No need to undock your computer peripherals or fret about its safety. Leave it secured on your desk. This simple DOCK Express brings you a dual monitor solution for Thunderbolt Connectivity and HDMI, plus a Security Slot and more. This device works with the 15-inch or 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display models released in Mid-2012, Mid-2013, Mid-2014, and 2015 (Models A1398, A1425, and A1502).
This simple docking solution is ideally suited for anyone who wants to connect up to two monitors plus a portable hard drive or other USB device. HDMI + Thunderbolt Connectivity provide dual monitor support for a full desktop system. A lock slot for a keyed laptop lock provides security when you want to step away from your desk.
- Sleek & lightweight
- Single step docking & undocking
- Makes your Macbook Pro a portable desktop
- Supports an HDMI monitor or any HDMI screen
- Mini DisplayPort provides Thunderbolt connectivity
- Use with Macbook Pro’s lid opened or closed
- Connect external monitors, hard drive, printer, smart phone, tablet, etc.
- Charge a smart phone or tablet with a high speed USB port
- Lock it with a Kensington® keyed laptop lock (sold separately)
- Use at home, office, or while you travel
The Kensington® Security Slot enhances security for your MacBook Pro® with Retina display. Lock your valuable computer with most standard Kensington Laptop Locks (ClickSafe Locks may not be compatible). A solid steel bar inside the LandingZone adds security to your computer. Kensington® Laptop Locks sold separately.
1 USB 3.0 port and an open native USB port allows you to connect other peripherals.
Mini DisplayPort works as a Thunderbolt„¢ pass-through, ensuring connectivity with all your Thunderbolt„¢ devices.
MagSafe 2 Power
Use your MacBook’s MagSafe 2 power connector to charge your laptop.
Connect up to 2 displays using the Mini DisplayPort and one USB 3.0 port. Use them with your MacBook lid open or closed.
Connect external speakers, headphones, microphones and more with the Audio port.
LED Status Light
Shows you if your MacBook Pro with Retina display is running without having to open the lid.
- 1 USB 3.0 port
- Supports HDMI monitors directly (no adapters necessary)
- Supports most Thunderbolt® monitors and devices with Mini DisplayPort or Thunderbolt connections
- Built-in Security Slot compatible with most the Kensington® Laptop Locks (ClickSafe® Locks may not be compatible) to secure your MacBook Pro with Retina display®
- On/Off LED Status Indicator Light
PROPER OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Operating temperature: 50° to 95° F (10° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -13° to 113° F (-24° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 90% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet
- Maximum storage altitude: 15,000 feet
- Maximum shipping altitude: 35,000 feet
CARE & CLEANING
Clean with a soft cloth. Do not use water or cleaning solutions to clean LandingZone.
Applicable laws may limit how you can dispose of this product. Accordingly, please make sure you follow your local, state, federal, and country ordinances, laws, regulations, or other guidelines to properly dispose of this product and the accompanying packaging materials.
Fantastic office addition!I am a highly mobile user and having a way to organize my cables, connections and accessories has simplified my daily work. I'd highly recommend these docks!2014-12-10Mehdi M.
Hard and slow to plug at a daily basisthe plug system does not fit from the first try with the connectors located in both sides of the docking station. That means 30 to 50 seconds of frustration + risk to break and damage the connectors them selves... The laptop should bet fit a designed space to make the connector location perfectly aligned with the docking station connectors. I hope this will help2014-06-04