For LandingZone 2.0 PRO or LandingZone DOCK
Before you uninstall, make sure you are logged into an account with administrator privileges. If your computer only has one account, then you are the administrator and you can continue with the uninstall process.
- Double-click on “Uninstall Gigabit Ethernet Driver” link above and the Uninstall code will download immediately.
- Open the Uninstall code and you will see the Uninstall Executable file. Open this file and a Terminal window will pop up on your screen. You may also find this uninstall code inside the AX88179_178A.dmg Disk Image file when you first download the driver (on our Download Drivers page).
- If you have a password protected computer, the Terminal will ask you to use your password.
- Your password will not show as you type it into the screen, so type [delete] a few times to clear the typing area of any accidental letters or symbols.
- Press Enter and you should see, €œlogout€¦ Process Completed.€ If you see €œlogin failed,€ you will need to delete the text area and type your password in again.
- Once the driver has been uninstalled, every time you open the Uninstall code it will display, €œProcess Completed€.
After you have finished uninstalling the Ethernet driver, install the driver by visiting our Download Drivers page.